Blade Tennis Rackets are designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game & serve as one of the top-played franchises on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring players to attack their opposition and control points.
Equipped with a larger sweet spot, 104 square inch head size, and an extended length of 27.5 inches, the Blade 104 V7.0 impressively covers the court for its users. It features FeelFlex technology throughout the frame placement of carbon mapping at specific points for added racket flexibility and stability to better complement the modern, vertical swing path.
• Larger head size for enhanced sweet spot
• Feel Flex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Braided Graphite construction delivers a pure, classic feel
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response