Wilson Blade 98 18x20 Tennis Racquet
Wilson Blade Tennis Rackets are designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game & serve as one of the top-played franchises on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring players to attack their opposition and control points. Showcasing a brand new tri-colored design with clean lines and an elastic paint finish, the Blade 98 (18x20) V7.0 now features FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Wilson Clash tennis rackets, with the sole purpose of delivering a connected-to-the-ball feel unlike ever before.
- This tennis racket also provides exceptional stability thanks to the carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame as well as excellent control thanks to the combination between its 98 square inch head size and a closed 18x20 string pattern.
- Being a perfect fit for intermediate-advanced tennis players looking for a heavy tennis racket with feel and control, the latest version of this tennis racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
• Dense string pattern provides added stability and classic control
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
• Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Head Size : 98 sq.in.
- Power Level : Low - Medium
- Racquet Length : 27in / 68.58cm
- Sensor Ready No
- Stiffness : 62
- String Pattern : 18 M / 20 X
- String Tension : 50 - 60 Pounds
- Unstrung Balance : 7 Points Head Light
- Unstrung Weight :10.8oz (305g)
- Racquet Type Control