Wilson Blade 98 16x19 Tennis Racquet
Blade tennis rackets are designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game & serve as one of the top-played rackets on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring players to attack their opposition and control points.
- The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex technology to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility for superior feel while providing exceptional stability with 305g of unstrung weight. With a 16x19 string pattern, the 98 square inch head size allows players to unleash a unique targeted and controlled explosive amount of spin on every shot.
- Being a perfect fit for intermediate-advanced tennis players looking for a heavy tennis racket with feel and topspin potential, the latest version of this tennis racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
• Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head.
• Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint.
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement.
• Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame.
• Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control.
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
- Head Size : 98 sq.in.
- Power Level : Low - Medium
- Racquet Length : 27in / 68.58cm
- Sensor Ready No
- Stiffness : 62
- String Pattern : 16 M / 19 X
- String Tension : 50 - 60 Pounds
- Unstrung Balance : 7 Points Head Light
- Unstrung Weight : 10.8oz (305g)
- Racquet Type : Control